This is a conversation with Rayhan Asat and Yonah Diamond, authors of the piece “The World’s Most Technologically Sophisticated Genocide Is Happening in Xinjiang.”
Asat is an international human rights lawyer and the sister of Ekpar Asat, who was forcibly disappeared by the CCP. Diamond is and international human rights lawyer with the Raoul Wallenberg Centre for Human Rights.
- Sister Fights to Free Uighur Businessman Held in China After U.S. Trip
- ‘Absolutely No Mercy’: Leaked Files Expose How China Organized Mass Detentions of Muslims
- ‘Man returns to his native Xinjiang and disappears’ — a story too common for the headlines
- #MetooUyghur campaign asks Chinese government to prove that Xinjiang detainees are still alive
- Voices from Xinjiang: Untold Stories from China’s Gulag State
- Revealed: new evidence of China’s mission to raze the mosques of Xinjiang
- Transnational Carceral Capitalism in Xinjiang and Beyond
- How Should the World Respond to Intensifying Repression in Xinjiang?
- China Secretly Built A Vast New Infrastructure To Imprison Muslims
Patreon is for monthly, PayPal is for one-offs and BuyMeACoffee has both options.
If you cannot donate you can still help by reviewing this podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
If it is not available wherever you get your podcasts, please drop me a message!
Music by Tarabeat.